Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Gift Idea: Man Crates

Hello there!  I know it's been awhile since I've popped on the blog, but wanted to share an awesome Christmas gift idea.  I don't know about you, but there are a few men in my life that are really hard to shop for!   Man Crates offers unique gift sets for those hard-to-shop-for men in your life!

They have gifts for sports lovers:

For the new dad:

For the coffee drinker:

For the BBQ grill master:

For the gamer:

And in case of a Zombie apocalypse:

Crates come shipped with a crowbar for easy removal.

But, if you really want to make them work for it, you can pay extra to have them duct tape the whole thing!  Genius!
 Stop by and check them out at Man Crates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.