Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bye Bye, Google Reader: Part 2

As most of you may already know, Google Reader will be gone as of July 1st, which is fast-approaching!  It was previously my main source for following all of my favorite blogs, so when I first heard about it, I slightly panicked.  I posted about that here.   I made the switch to Bloglovin' at the end of March and am loving it.  The only thing I don't like is that I can't Pin directly from it (at least, I haven't figured out if I can - if you know how, please let me know).  I did try some other readers and so far I have found that Bloglovin' is the best.

I would love for you to continue following my blog - it truly does mean a lot to me.  I've provided several different ways to make it easy for you.  You can follow me via TwitterPinterestBloglovin', Google+, Linky Followers, or you can subscribe via your choice of reader or via email - all of these have a button on the right-hand side of my blog page.  Honestly, I haven't quite figured out Linky Followers, but I'm regularly on the others.

Thanks again for stopping by and hope you continue to do so!
--Chrissy

Originally posted by Adventures in DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.