Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Painted White Hutch

I previously mentioned that my sister has been acquiring inexpensive pieces of furniture and transforming them into nice storage pieces.  I shared with you all the the hutch that she painted green.  She had been storing it in her kitchen/dining area, but she replaced it with another hutch that she got.

It looks like it was in decent shape for the most part.  She cleaned it up and gave it a fresh coat of white paint and it looks so much better.

She can always update it later by putting different hardware on it or even spray painting the hardware in another color.  But, again, this just shows how much paint can transform a piece of furniture.

Originally posted by Adventures in DIY

1 comment:

  1. It is awesome what a difference some fresh paint can make! Looks great ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.