Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Disney Care Package: Mickey Tote Bag

Welcome back for another post about the Disney care package I made for my sister & family.  To see the first post, click here: Mickey & Minnie Cup Cozies.

In my search for Disney crafts on the DisneyFamily.com website, I found this cute tote bag.   I liked the idea, but wanted to do an iron-on version (like I did with some pillows here and here).   I printed the template and decided that I couldn't do exactly what I wanted since the Mickey heads had white space inside the lines and it also had the Disney copyright.

I decided to just use the Mickey heads by putting each family member's first name initial in Disney font inside it.  Now, although I have Photoshop Elements, I still need to learn how to use it, so I thought it would go much faster for me if I cut & paste (literally) everything together.  So, after I did all of that, I made sure to have the two bigger heads with dad & mom's first name initial and the two smaller heads with the kids' first name initial.  Once I got it exactly how I wanted, I printed them onto iron-on transfer paper and ironed them directly onto the front of the tote bag.

Now, there's a cute monogrammed Disney tote bag to put all of their care package goodies into!

originally posted by: Adventures in DIY
Linked up to:



Creatively Living's Monday Funday link party
Home Stories A to Z Tutorials & Tips link party

A Bowl Full of Lemons One Project at a Time link party

The DIY Dreamer's From Dream to Reality link party

Homework's Inspiration Board link party

Smart School {House}'s and The NY Melrose Family's Whimsy Wednesdays link party

Lil Luna's link party

House on the Way's Twirl and Take a Bow link party

Live Laugh Rowe's Live Laugh Linky link party

House of Hepworths' Hookin Up With HOH link party

The 36th Avenue's link party

Delightful Order's Delightfully Inspiring Thursday link party


One Artsy Mama's  & Happy Go Lucky's Shine On Fridays link party

Liz Marie Blog's link party

Tater Tots & Jello's Weekend Wrap Up party

Too Much Time's Get Schooled Saturday link party

2 comments:

  1. Look fab!

    I would love for you to link up at the Mommy Archive - we're focusing on all sorts of hand made bags this week, Alice x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.