Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summer Vacation

Well, hello there - long time, no talk!  It's been...holy moly!  It's been over 2 weeks since I last posted.  I've been very, very busy this month and boy, am I exhausted!  One of my best friends who lives in Utah came out with her family to spend their vacation with me here in Southern California.   We went here...




(Disneyland & California Adventure)

And here...


(Sea World - San Diego)

We did tons of walking and my legs, ankle, and feet were hurting so bad, I had to skip out on the beach day (which totally bummed me out!  I was looking forward to going).  But, I had such a great time visiting with them.  It had been many years since I had seen her and her husband and their two older kids and had never met their youngest!  It was a jam-packed week, but we had a blast.  And to top that off, her extremely handy hubby helped me with some house stuff!  Score!  (I'll be posting more on that later).

After my friends left, I took my nephew here...



(Universal Studios - Hollywood)

The new Transformers ride is pretty fun!  We even went on it twice.  I heard that they will be making a Harry Potter section like they have in Florida, which I'm looking forward to.  And oh. my. goodness.  I just noticed in the picture above that my nephew is almost as tall as me now.  Geez - I hate when the kiddos start passing me up in height.  :)

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and stay tuned for more posts soon to come!

Posted by Adventures in DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.