Monday, December 12, 2011

DIY Christmas Ornaments

Remember these cute ornaments I made?

Well, I had a few left over ornaments to play around with and I decided to use these 2 bags of filler that I got for $1 each at the Dollar Tree.

Just like the ornament above, I glued jute to the top of the ball and just stuffed the brown filler into it.  I love how it turned out.  Simple, but very natural looking.


The next ornament, I kept even simpler.  I used the red filling and just stuffed them inside and that was it!

I was really happy with how they came out.  I like how simple & natural they are and they were so easy & cheap to make!

Linking up to:
Centsational Girl's craft link party.
Too Much Time On My Hands  get schooled saturday link part.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura - thanks for checking out my blog! I visited your blog and love your ideas. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.