Tuesday, July 26, 2011

DIY Lull

Not much to report here.  I've actually been working a lot of overtime, so by the time I get home from work, I've been too tired to do much around the house.  Also, Saturday I was gone for the whole day - had a great time with some great friends, so I just took the time to enjoy my weekend.

I did, however, get a project finished concerning my bookcase, so I'm kind of excited about that.  I'm still trying to get used to it, but it sure brightens things up.  I'm just waiting for the weekend to get some good pictures - the lighting in my house is not so good, especially at night.  Hopefully, I'll have gotten more projects done over the weekend that I can report on as well, but we'll see.  Have a good week!

P.S.  I have run 2 more loads in the dishwasher and so far so good - no leaks.  Woo!

P.P.S.  I broke my oven door about a week ago.  Sigh.  Long story, but something happened with the hinges and I can't push the door back down.  So, now I'm able to get it closed, but not properly.  I guess I'll be looking for a good deal on a new stove/oven now.  I guess I'll be converting my appliances to stainless steel sooner than expected. 

House:  9,  Me:  8

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.